Fayetteville Womans Clubs Club
225 Dick St., Fayetteville, NC
C. Ford Peatross, William Nichols, Architect (1979).
The history of the present Fayetteville Woman’s Club is somewhat uncertain, but evidently it was built as a bank, probably by William Nichols, and became a residence after 1836. It is one of the few buildings in Fayetteville that survives from before the fire of 1831.