Fayetteville, Cumberland County
SE corner of Bow St. and Ann St., Fayetteville, NC
Images Puslished In:
Edward T. Davis and John L. Sanders, A Romantic Architect in Antebellum North Carolina: The Works of Alexander Jackson Davis (2000).
After First Presbyterian Church burned, Town and Davis provided a design for its restoration, including the roof truss, which survives in the attic after many changes to the building. Hobart Upjohn designed the steeple and the parish house which were added before 1924.