Main St., Warrenton, NC
No longer standing
Kenneth McFarland, The Architecture of Warren County, North Carolina, 1770s to 1860s (2001).
Jacob Holt and other artisans who came with him from Prince Edward County were Baptists, and were founders and trustees of the Warrenton Baptist congregation. The frame church, traditionally cited to Holt and his shop, was completed for use in 1849. It was a Greek Revival building with pediment front and a more ornate bell tower with bracketed belfry.