Wait Hall; Wake Forest College Administration Building
Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary Campus, Wake Forest, NC
Kelly A. Lally, The Historic Architecture of Wake County, North Carolina (1994).
Elizabeth C. Waugh, “Firm in an Ivied Tower,” North Carolina Architect (Jan.-Feb. 1971).
The red brick, Georgian Revival structure follows the Palladian format of its predecessor (see John Berry) which had burned. It is the architectural centerpiece of the campus that was Wake Forest College until the college (now university) moved to Winston-Salem in 1956.