2716 Castle Hayne Rd., Wilmington, NC
The original 1-story brick building, constructed to consolidate Acorn Branch, Castle Hayne and Wrightsboro Schools, was expanded in 1927. A second story was added in 1939 and a cafeteria was built in 1953. Additional classrooms were built in 1963, 1968 and 1997. The design for the 2008 renovation was by Oakley-Collier of Rocky Mount, NC.