William Peeps, architect
Charlotte, Mecklenburg County
The Manufacturers' Record, July 11, 1907, reported that the Charlotte Consolidated Construction Company had plans prepared by William H. Peeps for erection of an office building and interurban depot, 40 x 125 feet. Whether it was built remains unknown. When the Piedmont and Northern Interurban electric route was actually built a few years later, Charlotte architect Charles Christian Hook designed the depots.