1904; 1941 and later
College Place and W. Market St., Greensboro, NC
Marvin A. Brown, Greensboro: An Architectural Record (1995).
Greensboro College was established in 1838 under Methodist aegis and opened its campus in 1846 as one of the first women’s colleges in the state. The initial main building burned in 1863 but the school reopened in 1873. After the main building burned again in 1903, Foulk designed the current building using elements of the preceding building. It was updated after yet another fire in 1941.