305 N. Main St.
Kirk Franklin Mohney, The Historic Architecture of Davie County, North Carolina (1986).
The prominently sited Gothic Revival church in brick features a corner tower. James A. Call has been credited with its design and construction. A note in the Statesville Semi-Weekly Landmark of September 8, 1896, stated that the “new Methodist church at Mocksville” had been dedicated recently.