129-131 Market St.
No longer standing
Beverly Tetterton, Wilmington: Lost But Not Forgotten (2005)
The Victoria Theater, theater built for J. M. Solky. was a purpose-built movie and vaudeville theater, with a classically inspired façade featuring an arched, recessed central entrance bay beneath a loggia-like arcade and balcony. It’s name was changed over the years to the Carolina (1930) and Colony (1954), and it was renovated intermittently to keep up with the times. It was razed in 1975.