Wheeler, Runge, and Company (1903-1905)
The architectural firm was formed in 1903 in Charlotte by Oliver Duke Wheeler and Neil Runge. This was one of a series of partnerships formed by Wheeler. For the firm’s operation and selected building list, see the Oliver Duke Wheeler entry.
Sort Building List by:
- Dates:1904Location:Jefferson, Ashe CountyStreet Address:Main St., Jefferson, NCStatus:StandingType:PublicImages Puslished In:Catherine W. Bishir, Michael T. Southern, and Jennifer F. Martin, A Guide to the Historic Architecture of Western North Carolina (1999).
- Dates:1905Location:Lenoir, Caldwell CountyStreet Address:Main St., Lenoir, NCStatus:No longer standingType:Public
- Dates:1904Location:Concord, Cabarrus CountyStreet Address:N. Union St. at Franklin Ave., Concord, NCStatus:StandingType:CommercialImages Puslished In:Peter R. Kaplan, The Historic Architecture of Cabarrus County, North Carolina (2004).
- Dates:1903-1904Location:Danbury, Stokes CountyStreet Address:Main St., Danbury, NCStatus:StandingType:PublicImages Puslished In:Catherine W. Bishir and Michael T. Southern, A Guide to the Historic Architecture of Piedmont North Carolina (2003).
- Dates:Ca. 1903Location:Charlotte, Mecklenburg CountyStreet Address:S. Church St., Charlotte, NCStatus:No longer standingType:CommercialImages Puslished In:Mary Norton Kratt and Mary Manning Boyer, Remembering Charlotte: Postcards from a New South City, 1905-1950 (2000).