Law School

Contributors:
Julian Abele, architect; Horace Trumbauer Firm, architects;
Dates:
1930
Location:
Durham, Durham County
Street Address:
West Campus, Duke University, Durham, NC
Status:
Standing
Type:
Educational
Note:
Located in the open quadrangle to the right of the chapel, the Law School is identified by stone carving over the entrance, the scales of justice and an English jurist's wig. The Law School moved out of the main quadrangle in 1962.