Biology/Forestry; Chemistry; Physics/Social Sciences; Psychology
West Campus, Duke University, Durham, NC
The uses of these buildings are identified by stone carvings on each building, such as a mortar and pestle, beaker, flowers, tobacco leaves, test tubes. Chemistry relocated to the Paul M. Gross Chemical Laboratory in 1968. Biology and Forestry relocated to the Biological Sciences building in 1962. Physics relocated in 1949.