West Campus, Duke University, Durham, NC
The architectural drawings for the Indoor Stadium are the first to be signed Julian F. Abele, Architect. After Trumbauer’s death in 1938, Abele and William O. Frank continued the firm under the name Office of Horace Trumbauer. At the time this was the largest basketball arena south of Philadelphia. It was named for Eddie Cameron, longtime coach and athletic director, in 1972.