Henry E. Bonitz, architect
Raleigh, Wake County
NE corner Hillsborough St. at Boylan Ave., Raleigh, NC
No longer standing
According to church archivist Kenneth Marks, the architect was H. E. Bonitz of Wilmington, and construction began in April, 1914. The congregation was officially established in 1912. The members held services in the Briggs Hardware Building until the new church was constructed at Boylan and Hillsborough streets. The first service in the new building was held May 9, 1915. The congregation moved to a new location on Clark Ave. in the mid-1950s, and the old church was torn down.