318 N. Tryon St., Charlotte, NC
No longer standing
Mary Norton Kratt and Mary Manning Boyer, Remembering Charlotte: Postcards from a New South City, 1905-1950 (2000).
According to Kratt and Boyer in Remembering Charlotte, this was the third church built for Charlotte’s Baptist congregation, following one built in 1833 and another in 1857. West was paid $115 for plans and specifications. The congregation replaced this building with a new church on the site in 1909.