Bounded by Hill St., 4th St., 7th St., and Lamar St., East Marion, NC
See Manufacturers’ Record (Dec. 16, 1915) with illustration. It is believed that the Clinchfield Cotton Mill is standing. The mill was established in 1914, and plant #1 was completed in 1915, followed by #2 in 1917-1918. The village included about 235 frame dwellings and other buildings.