Christ Moravian Church

Contributors:
Fogle Brothers, builders
Dates:
1895-1896
Location:
Winston-Salem, Forsyth County
Street Address:
919 Academy St., Winston-Salem, NC
Status:
Standing
Type:
Religious
Images Puslished In:
Gwynne Stephens Taylor, From Frontier to Factory: An Architectural History of Forsyth County (1981).
Note:
The Gothic Revival brick church was built before the Moravian church leaders adopted the "Salem Revival" style developed by local architect Willard C. Northup (see Northup and O'Brien).