Chapel Hill, Orange County
University of North Carolina Campus, Chapel Hill, NC
Images Puslished In:
M. Ruth Little, The Town and Gown Architecture of Chapel Hill, North Carolina, 1795-1975 (2006).
Bingham Hall, which completed the east side of the South Quad, was initially designed by H. Alan Montgomery but was built a few years later with Arthur C. Nash as building architect. It anchors the southeastern corner of the quad.