Kenan Stadium Field House

Contributors:
Thomas C. Atwood, engineer; William M. Kendall, consulting architect; McKim, Mead and White, consulting architects; Arthur C. Nash, architect; T. C. Thompson, contractors
Dates:
1927
Location:
Chapel Hill, Orange County
Street Address:
University of North Carolina Campus, Chapel Hill, NC
Status:
No longer standing
Type:
Recreational
Images Puslished In:
William S. Powell, The First State University: A Pictorial History of the University of North Carolina (1992).
Note:
The Spanish Colonial Revival style Field House was razed in 2010 to make way for new seating and other accommodations.