Lower Quad Dormitories

Contributors:
Thomas C. Atwood, engineer; William M. Kendall, consulting architect; McKim, Mead and White, consulting architects; Arthur C. Nash, architect; T. C. Thompson, contractors
Variant Name(s):

Lewis Hall; Graham Hall; Everett Hall; Aycock Hall

Dates:

1924-1928

Location:
Chapel Hill, Orange County
Street Address:

University of North Carolina Campus, Chapel Hill, NC

Status:

Standing

Type:

Educational

Images Puslished In:

M. Ruth Little, The Town and Gown Architecture of Chapel Hill, North Carolina, 1795-1975 (2006).
William S. Powell, The First State University: A Pictorial History of the University of North Carolina (1992).

Note:

The four dormitories form the Lower Quad. A fifth, Stacy, was added in 1938.