Joseph F. Leitner, architect
Dr. Charles T. Harper Drugstore
Wilmington, New Hanover County
NW corner of Front St. and Castle St., Wilmington, NC
No longer standing
Images Puslished In:
Beverly Tetterton, Wilmington: Lost But Not Forgotten (2005).
The Wilmington Star of July 9, 1907, reported that the new building was to hold the drugstore of Dr. Charles T. Harper. This may have been a remodeling of an existing building.