107 N. Rountree St., Wilson, NC
Kate Ohno and Robert C. Bainbridge, Wilson, North Carolina, Historic Buildings Inventory (1980).
Of several Gothic cottage residences Lipscomb built in Wilson, this is the only one that remains essentially intact. Built for Lipscomb’s brother-in-law, merchant Moses Rountree, it stood on property Rountree purchased in 1869 and faced Nash St. It was moved to this address ca. 1890. The lattice porch is believed to date from ca. 1900, though stylistically it resembles original porches on houses of this type.