1217 N. Pasteur St., New Bern, NC
Peter B. Sandbeck, The Historic Architecture of New Bern and Craven County, North Carolina (1988).
An important institution in the Riverside streetcar suburb, the substantial brick school with Spanish Revival style details was completed by Boney after Gause’s death. The school was credited as being the first “fire resistant” school in eastern North Carolina. It was identical to Ghent Elementary School, which was demolished ca. 1982.