Maxwell B. Chambers Memorial Building

Contributors:
Henry C. Hibbs, architect
Dates:

1924-1929

Location:
Davidson, Mecklenburg County
Street Address:

Davidson College Campus, Davidson, NC

Status:

Standing

Type:

Educational

Note:

After the original Chambers Hall burned in 1921, construction began on its replacement in 1924, and the south wing was completed in 1925. The cornerstone for the remainder was laid in 1928, and the project was finished in 1929 and dedicated in 1930. See http://sites.davidson.edu/archives/encyclopedia/chambers.