1806-1809; 1884; 1940s
5545 Main St., Bethania, NC
The brick church built in the first decade of the 19th century repeated the gable-front form and Flemish bond brickwork of Home Moravian Church in Salem. It was gutted by fire in 1942 and rebuilt within the old walls. Various additions have been made to accommodate its continued service as an active church.