Asheville Electric Company Office Building
Patton Ave., Asheville, NC
No longer standing
The L-shaped building designed by W. H. Lord in 1902 at the corner of Patton Avenue and Bailey Street (present-day Asheland Avenue) served as a consolidated car barn and office building for the Asheville Street Railway and the Asheville Electric Company, which had acquired the street railway in 1900. See Pack SA0231, SA1108, photo B811-4, Pack Memorial Library, Asheville, and Asheville Citizen-Times, September 29, 1912.