E. Pettigrew St., Durham, NC
No longer standing
According to Open Durham at http://www.opendurham.org/buildings/lyon-tobacco-company-city-stables, the factory was built in 1884 by Linthicum and Rose and Linthicum and Linthicum. William H. Linthicum’s obituary credits it to him. This was one of the early tobacco companies in late 19th century Durham and was sold to E. J. Parrish in 1887 and was used for various purposes thereafter.