Caswell County Courthouse II

Contributors:
John Adam Wolff, carpenter;
Dates:
1794
Location:
Yanceyville, Caswell County
Street Address:
Yanceyville, NC
Status:
No longer standing
Type:
Public
Note:
This courthouse, the county's second, was built in the village of Caswell Courthouse (present Yanceyville), which had become the county seat after the county was partitioned in 1792 and the county seat was moved from Leasburg. Its first successor was built by John Berry, and the next was designed by William Percival.