1639 University Dr.
Claudia Roberts [Brown] et al., The Durham Architectural And Historic Inventory (1982).
The Colonial Revival building designed by Carr to replace the original, ca. 1923 clubhouse, believed also to have been designed by Carr and later burned, was the centerpiece of the 9-hole golf course built to attract buyers to Forest Hills. The flanking 1-story wings connected by hyphens are early additions.