Vance County Courthouse

Contributors:
W. R. Kivett, contractor (1884); Frank Pierce Milburn, architect (1908); Milburn, Heister, and Company, architects (1908); James R. Thrower, architect and builder (1884)
Dates:

1884; 1908 [remodeled]

Location:
Henderson, Vance County
Street Address:

Young St., Henderson, NC

Status:

Standing

Type:

Public

Images Published In:

Ann Melanie Murphy, An Inventory of Historic Architecture, Henderson, North Carolina (1979).

Note:

This project was a thorough remodeling of the 1884 courthouse, including a completely new fa├žade.