Martin Chemical Laboratory Building

Contributors:
C. C. Hook, architect; Hook and Sawyer, architects; Frank M. Sawyer, architect
Dates:
1901
Location:
Davidson, Mecklenburg County
Street Address:
Davidson College, Davidson, NC
Status:
No longer standing
Type:
Educational
Images Puslished In:
Mary Norton Kratt and Mary Manning Boyer, Remembering Charlotte: Postcards from a New South City, 1905-1950 (2000).
Note:
Hook and Hook and Sawyer planned several buildings for Davidson College, but none of them is known to survive. The Martin Chemical Laboratory, which housed science facilities, stood until 1941.