Kenneth M. Murchison, Jr., architect
Wilmington, New Hanover County
10th St., Wilmington, NC
No longer standing
The annex was built at the James Walker Memorial Hospital to serve women and children as a gift from James and Luola Murchison Sprunt and named in memory of their daughter, Marion, who had died young. It was an addition to the earlier James Walker Memorial Hospital of 1900-1901, designed by architect Charles McMillen.