Atwood and Nash, architects and engineers (1925); Thomas C. Atwood, engineer (1925); Thomas H. Coates, builder (1858-1861); Arthur C. Nash, architect (1925); William Percival, architect (1858-1861)
1858-1861; 1925 [internally reconstructed]
Chapel Hill, Orange County
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
Images Published In:
John V. Allcott, The Campus at Chapel Hill: Two Hundred Years of Architecture (1986).
Catherine W. Bishir, North Carolina Architecture (1990).
William B. Bushong, “William Percival, an English Architect in the Old North State, 1857-1860,” North Carolina Historical Review, 57.3 (July 1980).
M. Ruth Little, The Town and Gown Architecture of Chapel Hill, North Carolina, 1795-1975 (2006).