Greensboro Historical Museum
220 Church St., Greensboro, NC
Marvin A. Brown, Greensboro: An Architectural Record (1995).
Hook and Sawyer, Some Designs by Hook & Sawyer, Architects, Charlotte, N.C. (1902).
The large, Romanesque Revival building was erected as an addition to First Presbyterian Church built in 1892 and designed by L. B. Volk and Son. The pair of brick edifices now houses the local history museum. The congregation subsequently built and moved to First Presbyterian Church (1928-1929), designed by Hobart Upjohn and Harry Barton and located in the Fisher Park suburb (see entries for Hobart Upjohn and Harry Barton).